1. Take a dance class
together. Try street latin, salsa or swing. Remember to
keep your Elvis moves to a minimum.
2. Go on a joyflight. Helicopter, small plane or balloon
flights are all good ideas for a date. Night flights can
be spectacular, or imagine watching the sun rise in a
balloon. Make sure your date is not scared of heights.
3. Hit the trail. This idea is perfect if you are both
outdoors people. Pack a picnic and pick a place that is
not too far away but has great scenery. Try hiking or
4. Hire a rowboat. Find a picturesque place where you
can hire a rowboats and row your date down a river.
5. Spend the afternoon at an amusement
6. Visit the beach at night. Ideally, you would be able
to light a fire, but candles would do, or even a bright
moon. Arrive just before sunset so you can watch the sun
7. Visit some wineries, or attend a wine tasting night.
8. Hire a sports car and go for a drive in the country.
Make sure you take great driving tunes.
9. Fly a kite. Find an open space and make sure it is a
10. Attend an opening night to a theatre performance or
You have two choices now:
1. Delete this.
Click here to send this page to a friend!
Hope you will choose 2. I did.